Please nominate a HealthLINE member Librarian as Librarian of the Year for 2014. Please complete the 2014 Librarian of the Year Nomination Form and return to Mary Ann Huslig by Dec. 22. Award will be given at our 25th Anniversary Meeting on January 22, 2015.
The HealthLINE Librarian of the Year Award recognizes the contributions of a current member who has demonstrated significant accomplishments in medical librarianship. Winners of the award have demonstrated significant contributions in their home library or accomplishments which directly benefit HealthLINE and its members. Other considerations for the award include service to the profession, current activities, achievements in medical library work, and the impact, visibility, and recognition of that work.
- 2013: No Award
- 2012: Jon Crossno, UT Southwestern
- 2011: Kathy Broyles, UNT-HSC
- 2010: Clayton Crenshaw, UNT-HSC
- 2009: Lisa Huang, Collin College
- 2008: Kelly Gonzalez, UT Southwestern
- 2007: No Award
- 2006: Ana Cleveland, UNT SLIS
- 2005: Brian Bunnett, UT Southwestern