Professional Grant Development Workshop
Taking place at the University of Texas at Austin
June 25-26, 2015
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
This interactive workshop is perfect for:
- Those who want to strengthen their grant writing skills
- Beginners who want to acquire the proven techniques of preparing and writing winning proposals
You will learn how to:
- Write proposals that reach the top of competitions
- Present a compelling Need Statement
- Navigate the world of grant procurement
- Understand proposal writing guidelines
- Prepare for the evaluation process
- Search for foundation and corporate giving opportunities
During this workshop, you will design an abstract, grant design, and budget for your next project. Upon completion, you will be fully prepared for the entire grant application process and have a head start toward success.
Space is limited and this course will fill up quickly!
See More Details and Register Here
Course Fee - $535*
There is a $45/person discount available for registering two or more individuals from the same organization
For more information on future workshops, visit our website or contact us at 1.866.704.7268.
You may also be interested in our Three-Week Online Course
Can't make it? We also have:
An Online Version of this Workshop
*Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis. The registration fee includes materials, a certificate of completion, and a continental breakfast.
The University of Texas at Austin is neither endorsing nor sponsoring the activities conducted by the Grant Training Center.