In order to enable more librarians to attend Medical Library Association (MLA) annual meetings, EBSCO Information Services has generously donated money to the MLA Scholarship Endowment to provide stipends up to $1,000.00 each to four (4) librarians for travel and conference-related expenses, to be known as the EBSCO/MLA Annual Meeting Grant. If you need funding to attend the annual meeting, please consider applying.
- Applicant must be a member of MLA.
- Applicant must be currently employed as a medical librarian.
- Applicant must have between two and five years experience as a health sciences librarian at the time of the annual meeting.
- Applicant must complete an application form including a 200-word statement answering the question, "What do you expect to gain professionally and/or personally by attending the MLA annual meeting?"
- No more than one awardee from any given institution will be awarded the grant in a single year.
- Visit MLANET - Grants, Scholarships, and Fellowships – EBSCO/MLA Annual Meeting Grant for details and the application form.
- Applications are due to MLA by Monday, December 1, 2016. Please email Jeanne Sadlik, Jury Chair at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.