The April 2018 HealthLINE meeting will be held at the University of North Texas in Denton, Texas.
April 2018 Meeting Agenda with Directions and Parking Information
University of North Texas Discovery Park
3940 N. Elm Denton, TX 76207
Host contact and Lunch R.S.V.P:
Ana Cleveland, 940-368-6541 (cell), Ana.Cleveland@unt.edu
Department of Learning Technologies Agora, G150 (1st floor).
General Agenda :
|8:30 a.m. to
|Coffee & Connections
|9 a.m. to
January Meeting Minutes
|9:45 a.m. to
|10 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
10 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
"Geographical Information Systems and Health Care"
Joseph Oppong, PhD
Academic Associate Vice Provost
Professor, Depart. of Geography and Environment
11 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
"Interdisciplinary Collaboration: The Role of the Information Manager"
LeAnn Boyce, RRT, MA, MS
Interdisciplinary PhD Program in Information Science
||Lunch Provided for HealthLINE Meeting Attendees by the UNT Department of Information Science.
Please RSVP by emailing Ana Cleveland directly.
Parking and Directions
See link to the campus map: http://maps.unt.edu/sites/default/files/UNTCampusMap.pdf
(note that Discovery Park is in the bottom left-hand corner).
1. Take I-35E North.
2. Exit 470 - Loop 288 and turn right onto East Loop 288.
3. Exit 77 South which will be the first exit after merging onto East Loop 288.
4. At the 77 South exit, there is a stop sign and turn right.
5. You will see Discovery Park on your left about a mile up the road.
6. Turn left into Discovery Park and stop at the guard booth. Please give your name to the officer. This will allow you to park for free. The Department of Information Science is parking.
7. Turn right after the guard booth and follow the road all the way to the end, and turn left into the parking lot (Lot #9 or #10). The meeting will be held in the Department of Learning Technologies Agora in G150 on the first floor, and there will be signs to direct you to the location.
Please email Ana Cleveland so that your name may be provided to the guard booth for parking.
Also, lunch will be provided by the UNT Department of Information Science. Please send and RSVP to Ana so she can plan accordingly.