HealthLINE Meeting – January 24, 2019
Gibson D. Lewis Health Science Library
University of North Texas Health Science Center
955 Montgomery Street
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Please print the temporary parking permit (valid only on January 24th) and place it on your dashboard.
Please park in lots 7, 8, 11, and 19 (see map). Do not park in a visitor spaces.
The HealthLINE meeting will be held in the Lewis Library Room 400.
The Lewis Library entrance is located off Montgomery Street on the UNTHSC campus. The campus address, used for all deliveries, is:
3500 Camp Bowie Boulevard, Fort Worth, TX 76107
Ramona Holmes, firstname.lastname@example.org, (817) 735-2590 (work)
(Download a PDF version)
8:00 – 9:00 a.m. — A light breakfast will be available.
9:00 – 9:15 a.m. — Welcome by Daniel Burgard, Library Director, Gibson D. Lewis Library, UNT Health Science Center
9:15 – 10:00 a.m. — Business Meeting
- Call to order
- Approval of Minutes from Previous Meeting
- Secretary’s Report: Alysha Sapp
- Treasurer’s Report: Barbara Steffensen
- Call for ILL Stats Annual Reporting: Elaine Cox
- Communications Committee Report: Jon Crossno
- Membership Committee Report: Brandy Klug
- Mentoring Committee Report: Brook Amen
- Archive Committee / HeatlhLINE Archives Copyright Question: Ramona Holmes
- Official Transfer of Responsibility to 2019 Executive Committee
- New Business
- Librarian of the Year (LOTY): Brian Lewin
- Announcements (Tools to share, reports from recent conferences, available positions, recognitions, CE opportunities)
10:00 – 10:45 a.m. — Linda LaRose, MT (ASCP) Quality Manager, UNT Center for Human Identification
- Topic: Overview of Forensic Casework Performed at the UNT Center for Human for Human Identification
10:45 – 11:00 a.m. — Break
11:00 – 11:30 a.m. — Daniel Burgard, Library Director, Gibson D. Lewis Library, UNT Health Science Center, and Tim Kenny, Clinical Library Manager, John S. Marietta Memorial Medical Library, JPS Health Network, UNT-Health Science Center
- Topic: A Win-Win in Fort Worth: Partnering for Innovation in Academic & Hospital Libraries